Thursday 22 December 2011

New World

I've decided to start planning a new world to set stories in. It's going to be called Ehrian, and it's already fairly-well formed in my head. Made up of five countries, Ehrian is basically circular with an enormous tree in the middle. You can see the map of Ehrian here and I have to say I'm quite proud of that map. It took me a good six hours to do in Photoshop basically from scratch while watching episodes of Flashforward. That was two days ago.

Yesterday I decided to make a second map, using the first as a template, and here is the result: Lyria, one of the five countries of Ehrian. It's got a capital, Fennica, and it's going to be the setting for a story I'm tentatively calling Poisonroot. More when I have more, as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages